Tuesday 14 September 2010

Production

In the duration of the production of the music video I had the role of the camera man and I was also directing the outside scene of the video. I think that my strong points were matching the shots up with the original music videos as when we uploaded them onto the Macs we compared them to the original shots and they were almost the same shots as the original, I think that I will not need to improve on this skill as it was really good. However my weakness here was my directing as I was not loud enough to tell the group what I wanted to do and others had to help me get their attention, this was a major flaw as a director is bold and brash, I would improve this skill by talking more often to members of the class who I don’t really know and I will gain in confidence.Then when we were editing our music video I think that my skill barely changed as in the first year I was on my own and I did the whole thing by myself and this gave me the chance to gain much experience with the editing. I think that my editing was improve by a little amount and if I was to improve my editing skills I would have to practice at home with more complex editing techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment