Monday 8 November 2010

location change for our final version of our music video

when we were editing the draft of our music videos I noticed that there were a few problems that we would have to sort out and add into the final version of our video and the problems were:
1. location
2. singing
3. lighting
4. weather

the location that we decided to film our video in was not the best location as there were pub benches on the concrete and they were bolted into the ground so we could not move them and this is not a typical location for a rock music videom and there was also a small park in the background of a few shots and this did not go with the song therefore we will need to find a new location for our music video.

when I was editing I noticed that when I was miming the song lyrics it didnt look ralistic as I was not singing the lyrics out and this made the performance look odd as there was too much teeth showing when I was singing and therefore in our final version I will need to sing out the lyrics with the song as this will make the video look more convincing.

when we were filming our draft we ran out of time and we went into the dark and this looked completely different compared to when we were filming in the day, this will need to be sorted out for when we film our final version (an idea of how to solve this problem would be to film inside or in a garrage ect...)

when we were filming our draft we had a few problems with the weather as sometimes it began to spit and this meant that we would have to start to parck up all of the equiptment to keep it dry and this wasted quite a bit of time wich then is also related to why we filmed some shots in the dark and a solution for this problem could also be the same as the lighting with filming inside.

after looking into some of the problems that I have found out when I was editing, I have given some ideas of how to solve them problems and also I have created an audience questionnaire about our music video and we will show the class our draft and they will fill in the questionnaires giving us feedback and this would also highlight all of the problems in our draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment